Sunday, February 27, 2011

In the Time of the Twin



I decided it was time to launch this baby into the universe. Where it will go I can't say. I created these photos and writing over the past 10 years and then abruptly decided they go together.

Karen is doing her usual admirable job of composing the book and we hope to have it in print soon, courtesy of an online self publishing site that allows you to make really elegant books.

I composed this draft version myself and am happy if you want to download it and use the photos and words as you see fit. Here is the URL for the download. You have to cut and paste it into your browser and go.

https://files.me.com/raff4258/wcyyd2

The book is 55 pages, 28 of which are photos, so it's 27 megabytes altogether. If you have a fast connection that is 2-3 minutes but if not be patient.

All the best

Gil

No comments:

Post a Comment