Sunday, July 30, 2017

First morning back in Michigan





First morning of being back home in Michigan after two weeks away. Started out with going over to the Apple Store to replace Gil's lost-on-the-flight iPhone.

Then opening lots of mail and emptying suitcases and filling up the laundry basket.

Whenever I get home from a trip, I always like to empty my suitcase and make a pile of things I never wore or things I never used from my makeup bag or jewelry I took but never wore.

It inspires me to pack less next time!

I have a pile of mail to go through, a garden of weeds to rid, a plant full of ripe cherry tomatoes, taking care of my birds and their bird bath water, a lot of thank you notes to write (for kindnesses extended to me during our trip) and restaurants to review.

Yes. I'm one of those type who reviews the restaurant each time I visit so that when you go to Yelp! or Tripadviser you'll get my best review -- complete with photos of the dishes I ordered!

Monday morning offers a chance to get back to my routine. I think I'll do some yoga!

No comments:

Post a Comment