Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Fall comes to Kentucky.


While visiting with my mom and brother in Kentucky, we set up this happy little container for fall with a watchful owl and a container pot brimming with gourds and pumpkins.

We set up my return visit later in September when my mom will have a redo of her cataract surgery. I will drive down to be with her and take my turn at applying the myriad of eye drops required post surgery.

We also ordered a replacement patio door for her home which is coming in 6-8 weeks. Just in time for the cool fall weather, the screen door will be in working condition.

Visited with my brother and spent quality time with him including getting a ride in his new 2017 Camaro.

All in all, got lots of things done on our to-do list -- which my mom continues to add to in between my visits!

No comments:

Post a Comment